Oportunidad de voluntariado
Oportunidad de voluntariado publicado por: Every Day is a Miracle, Inc
Publicado el: 31/01/2013
We are looking for bright, passionate professionals who are willing to volunteer their time and energy for a worthy cause and make a difference in the South Bronx community. Individuals should be creative, open to new ideas, be a team player and have a strong work ethic. As this nonprofit is 100% volunteer based, everyone on the Steering Committee have busy day jobs but are still able to dedicate themselves to running this organization. Ideally, we want people who have had experiences or interaction with the nonprofit community and/or interested in learning about philanthropy.
A plus would be people who are well connected or are knowledgeable in NYC's food and social service community.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Develop year-long action marketing strategy.
- Oversee production of all marketing material, info packets, flyers, invitations, correspondence, email, newsletters, and graphics.
- Manage all local print and web design needs.
- Work with Manager of Publicity to coordinate publicity campaigns on PR and promotion strategies.
- Plan and execute strategies to increase attendance at events and maximize ticket sales.
- Seek new marketing avenues through new and existing social media channels.
If you interesting email us at firstname.lastname@example.org