Oportunidad de voluntariado
Oportunidad de voluntariado publicado por: The Oaktree Foundation - NSW
Publicado el: 05/02/2013
Want to make more than just small changes? Passionate about taking action on poverty? Interested in inspiring other young people to make a difference? Volunteer at the Oaktree Foundation in Schools4Schools!
As a S4S mentor, your role will include (but not limited to):
• Assisting in the recruitment of the core group of students to engage them in education regarding international development, inspiring them to become effective agents of change.
• Contributing to the planning and evaluation of all aspects of the program.
• Delivering training resources to upskill and empower the core group.
• Inspiring, leading and supporting the core group.
• Helping to organise key Oaktree and S4S-specific events.
Approximately 10 hours a week.
2 available positions.
As Oaktree is a youth-run aid and development agency, applicants must be under the age of 26.
For the full position description, please head to our website and look under the NSW drop down selection: http://theoaktree.org/join-us
Applications close Friday 15th February 2013 at 5pm. All applications must be received in full by Vivien Wong, NSW People & Culture Officer, at email@example.com