Oportunidad de voluntariado
Oportunidad de voluntariado publicado por: Global Community Institute
Publicado el: 14/02/2013
Explorations Academy is now hiring an Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator VISTA. This position will increase our organization's capacity through volunteer management, organizational improvements, and targeted outreach. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with all stakeholders of our organization. Strong organizational skills, multitasking ability, and creativity are needed to work effectively in an environment where interruptions occur. Excellent collaborative strengths will allow the successful candidate to work effectively and closely with other staff. This position also requires the ability to initiate and complete tasks autonomously.
Applications must be received by February 20, 2013.
Applicants must be able to attend a pre-service orientation April 22-25 and start work April 26, 2013.
In return for a year of full-time service as an AmeriCorps VISTA member, you'll receive:
• A Segal AmeriCorps Education Award or post-service stipend
• Modest living allowance
• Healthcare benefits while in service
• Childcare assistance while in service
• Student loan forbearance or deferment while in service
• One year of noncompetitive status for a federal government job
• Access to the network of VISTA & VISTA alumni (170,000 strong)
For more information about our organization, please visit www.ExplorationsAcademy.org.
Contact us at 360-671-8085 or info@ExplorationsAcademy.org for a complete position description.