Barista, Starbucks Coffee Company
Washington, D.C. March 2011-Present
- Provide the best Starbucks experience for customers; introduce new beverages and food items, answer customers' product questions, and make suggestions when prompted.
- Work with store staff in the daily maintenance and cleanliness of facilities and store equipment; replenish supplies for front-of-house use; restock Starbucks merchandise and food items.
Director of Social Media, 2012 Stop Modern Slavery Walk
Washington, D.C. January 2012-December 2012
- Collaborated with Walk organizers in recruiting 1839 walkers and raising more than $88,000 for 15 anti-human trafficking organizations.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised 5 volunteers on social media efforts.
- Created social media calendars through Google spreadsheet.
- Gained expertise on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Web Migration Editor, Institute on Religion and Democracy
Washington, D.C. March 2012-April 2012
- Reformatted article web pages for new website launch.
- Drafted initial social media policy and blog calendar.
VAW eNews Digest Writer, The Pixel Project
June 2010-January 2012
- Compiled online news articles on violence against women, and composed short summaries of news articles via Wordpress.
Teller/Customer Service Representative, Citibank
Washington, D.C. August 2004-August 2010
Huntington, NY October 2001-July 2004
- Referred clients and prospective clients to Personal Bankers, recommended banking services to clients' particular needs, and provided quality service in servicing clients' accounts.
- Trained and supervised bank tellers on policies and procedures; acted as head teller when needed; administrative duties included sorting out mail, point-of-contact for service vendors, auditing account documentation, reviewing balance fluctuation reports, and supplies inventory management.
Institute Assistant, The Tilles Center for the Performing Arts
Brookville, NY October 2000-September 2001
- Authored a study guide for a performance of the Bayanihan National Dance Company.
- Acted as special events assistant, documented and summarized evaluation reports, and prepared Institute literature packages.
Intern, Oasis Hotel
Angeles City, Philippines June 2000-August 2000
- Solely produced 3 employee newsletters with Microsoft Publisher.
- Prepared accounting department documents through Excel and MS Word.
- Experience includes concierge service and operating a multi-line telephone system from prior internship with the hotel.
B.F.A. Public Relations
Long Island University
Graduated May 2001
Photography: black & white and digital
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Tagalog, Intermediate Level in French