Organización sin fines de lucro
Última modificación: 19/09/2012 12:49:29
Who we are:
• Offer volunteering opportunities from Education to Healthcare to Environmental work.
• Provider for schools to enrich students learning and personal understanding of the world around us: cultural, spiritually, socially and historically.
• It co-ordinates local and international work with schools and community groups institute in need of voluntary labor or service to empower community self-help initiatives.
• Partners with organizations to support community leaders and youth workers in community building, rural development and sustainability efforts.
Our model, which forms the basis for much of our work, is an adaptable approach to community building in which youths and adults work as partners to examine community resources, develop a community vision, and take action to create meaningful change. • Multi-organizer for Educational Conferences at both local and international levels.
• We work to assist and improve the welfare of the underprivileged in our society.
• It co-ordinate socio-cultural interaction between people from diverse backgrounds by creating opportunities for both local and international students or groups to exchange their experience and skills.
• To operate programs around the world in partnership with sustainable community initiatives, bringing people together to work side-by-side while sharing perspectives and fostering cultural understanding.
• Provide schools with a service aims at alleviating the pressure of running a school trip for teachers by assisting them in the process of providing the necessary support and advice when a group is in-country; and to provide post-trip support at the end of the trip.
• Organizer for African Drumming and Dancing lessons.
• Supports community development projects in Ghana.
• Promotes Cultural and Eco-tourism in Ghana.
Mental health, Sports and recreation, Professional association, International cooperation, Drug abuse, Disability, Environment, Community development, Philanthropy, Social enterprise, Network of nonprofits, Urban, Men, Human services, Women, Volunteering, Poverty and hunger, Youth, Housing and homelessness, Travel and transportation, Seniors and retirement, Rural, Human rights and civil liberties, International relations, Family, Economic development, Research and science, Religion and spirituality, Health and medicine, Victim support, Education, Agriculture, Disaster relief