Oportunidad de empleo |
Cairo, Muḩāfaz̧at al Qāhirah, Egipto
New Generation International Schools, along with parents, foster an enabling community that brings forth well-balanced leaders, guided by mentors who unleash students' creativity, in an equipped safe environment.
New Generation International Schools' graduates will make valuable contributions to the society by being visionary leaders.
We offer a warm, nurturing and friendly environment that helps foster children's imagination and ease them into the beginning of structured learning.
Our academic approach is a practical one… children are introduced to learning through play, fun activities and field trips.
Our program is based on an interactive interest-based approach. Program standards are embedded in the activities of the classroom.
Our objective is to prepare students to lead so that they have potential, energy, dedication and passion. We take advantage of being able to focus on the best practices for our students. We use a variety of teaching methodologies to help children learn:
- Student-Centered Approach
- Cooperative hands-on learning
- Differentiated teaching
- Technology in the classroom
- Rigorous curriculum
We prepare students to have a concrete foundation for university studies and real life challenges. The curriculum provides students with critical thinking and group work activities.
- Research and independent learning skills
- Training for standardized tests SAT I, SAT II and AP
- Knowledge in elective subjects like Psychology, Sociology, Economics and Business
- NG graduates must complete 25 hours of community service