Organización sin fines de lucro
Última modificación: 22/11/2013 07:11:51
CVTD, Center for International Cooperation and Vietnam Talent Development, is a non-government, non-profit volunteer organization operated in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our projects focus on acting mainly in education, support to business startup and community eco-tourism.
Our objective is to help these teenagers realize more of their potential and enjoy expanded capabilities to address the increasing global social, economic and environmental challenges we face on. By expanding collaboration with international volunteer human resources, organizations both within and outside Vietnam in order to establish a greater network of organizations to provide greater assistance to those areas in which humanitarian aid is needed.
CVTD is managed by the Vietnam Scientific Association for Development of Talents and Human Resources with the support of the Project STEPS 4 NGOs. The project was funded by Youth in Action, programme of the European Union (Action 3.2 – Youth in the world).
- Foster long lasting and sustainability among youth organization from countries in program and other countries.
- Fight against the poverty and eliminate the situation that the youth is left far behind
- Develop a network of youth organizations and other relevant partners from program and partner countries in order to foster exchanging experience and effective implementation in the field of developing the youth.
- From 2012, the project have been m aintained and multiplied through the program "Support the social enterprises in enhancing capacitis of international cooperation, resource mobilizatio, and education framework to developing the youth". The program starts with the pilot education through multiplying successful model in Euro.
- Continue to maintain and broaden the cooperation with international partners in developing the youth to implement programs in Vietnam