The Ethiopian Community Association of Chicago (ECAC) is a non-profit, charitable organization committed to serving the cultural, psychological and socio-economic needs of refugees and immigrants in and around metropolitan Chicago. In addition to assisting native Ethiopians, the ECAC supports all African, Asian, Middle Eastern and Eastern European refugee populations who seek its services. Established in 1984, ECAC assists in the promotion of personal growth, financial stability, positive family and community relations, and community empowerment. The adjustment and development of all of ECAC's constituents is facilitated with programs in the areas of advocacy, education, employment, healthcare, and community outreach. Services include:
1) Resettlement of refugees and immigrants newly arrived in the United States
2) Educational, recreational, and cultural programs for youth and families
3) Resources for refugees and immigrants seeking to achieve financial autonomy
4) Outreach and referral in the areas of education, employment, health care, and housing
5) Legal assistance and referral for refugees, immigrants, and individuals seeking asylum
Gracias por actualizar tu perfil. Más tarde,
puedes añadir otros detalles incluyendo tus intereses, habilidades y experiencia.
Estamos encantados de que formes parte.
Antes de que puedas ser un miembro activo de esta comunidad, tendrás que convertirte en Conector.
Tómate unos minutos para entender lo que significa y si estás de acuerdo con los valores que compartimos
antes de continuar.