CARA (Charity No. 1135610) is an independent international charity, which main activities include:
1. HIV/AIDS: prevention, care and support for those affected by HIV/AIDS through:
Outreach: We distribute free condoms and sexual health information about HIV/AIDS and other STIs;
Drop-in service: Providing advice on sexual health issues and signposting to the relevant public services;
Campaigns: Working with the communities to reduce the incidence of HIV, STIs and teenage pregnancy;
Support Group/Discussion: Prevention, care and support for those affected by HIV/AIDS and their family;
Workshop/Seminars to empower poor people, especially women, to be in control of their sexual health;
2. Health: striving to reduce childhood death and illness;
3. Education: providing quality basic education for all, especially girls;
4. Water and sanitation: provision of clean water and adequate sanitation;
5. Protection: protection for people affected by conflict, natural disaster and exploitation;
6. Translation & Interpretation Services in French, Portuguese, Somali, Kinyarwanda, Lingala & English;
7. Legal: helping the poor to know, understand and achieve their rights;
To continue the work that CARA provides in the UK and Africa, we rely on people like you. Please consider helping us with a monthly gift, or you can make a one-off donation, to our work.
Gracias por actualizar tu perfil. Más tarde,
puedes añadir otros detalles incluyendo tus intereses, habilidades y experiencia.
Estamos encantados de que formes parte.
Antes de que puedas ser un miembro activo de esta comunidad, tendrás que convertirte en Conector.
Tómate unos minutos para entender lo que significa y si estás de acuerdo con los valores que compartimos
antes de continuar.