Organización sin fines de lucro
Última modificación: 06/12/2010 00:18:21
Results for Development Institute is an independent international group dedicated to reducing poverty and improving human welfare in low- and middle-income countries, with a focus on the most disadvantaged and vulnerable. Its mission is to encourage high-impact investments in poor people by:
• Seeding new thinking, implementation methods, and simple measures of results
• Supporting innovative financing arrangements that reduce market, government, and institutional barriers
• Improving accountability of governments and private providers for results
• Improving institutional arrangements that help households manage the financial risks of poor health and the costs of investing in their children
• Influencing international agendas relevant to these issues.