603 Silver Tower, #2 Dongsanhuan Beilu, Beijing, Beijing Shi, 100027, China
ABOUT THE JUMP! FOUNDATION: The JUMP! Foundation is a non-profit organization that believes in inspiring, empowering, and engaging youth through collaborative and innovative experiential learning programs. JUMP! offers a series of leadership activities suited for students at international schools and universities, including in-school workshops (JUMP! Schools programs) and outdoor adventure trips (JUMP! Experiences programs). We facilitate participants to develop personal, community, and inter- community leadership skills. To help realize our vision for a world in which young people fulfill their true potential, JUMP! invests 10% of its revenue in an internal Development Fund. This fund is used to run experiential youth-focused development projects around the world.
ABOUT JUMP! PROGRAMMING: JUMP!'s experiential education curriculum is applied in two main programming streams: JUMP! Schools, our in-school workshops, and JUMP! Experiences, our adventure, service and culture trips.
JUMP! Schools are typically one to two days long, but can be up to five days in duration. We run these workshops in schools around China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. JUMP! Schools programs aim to:
- Develop students' capacity to act as student leaders in school.
- Engage students in the development of personal leadership skills.
- Introduce students to models they can incorporate into their own lives.
- Provide tools for critical thinking, conflict resolution, synthesizing ideas, and public speaking.
- Create a safe space for students to discover who they are both as individuals and as members of their community.
- Empower students to take leadership roles in a supportive community.
JUMP! Experiences are typically five to seven days long but can run up to five to eight weeks. The majority of these trips are in locations around China and Southeast Asia. JUMP! Experiences trips provide a holistic approach to learning where participants are introduced to new activities, ideas and environments and are composed of the following five elements:
- Adventure: Explore diverse landscapes and gain valuable outdoor skills.
- Cultural Immersion: Experience local lifestyles, language, culture and history.
- Personal Development: Discover more about yourself and gain leadership skills.
- Sustainable Travel: Learn about responsible travel and gain environmental awareness.
- Community Enrichment: Be involved in a community development project.
For more information, please visit our webpage (www.jumpfoundation.org) and social media pages; @jumpfoundation (Twitter), The JUMP Foundation (Facebook), and jumpfoundation.wordpress.com (Blog).
Información de contacto