Organización sin fines de lucro
Última modificación: 16/04/2014 21:53:36
Blueprint Schools Network (Blueprint) is a nonprofit organization based in Massachusetts. Our work with schools around the country has shown that positive change is possible when five core strategies for school improvement are implemented together as a comprehensive package. These strategies include:
1. Ensuring every student has an excellent teacher and a school leader committed to their success;
2. Setting clear, consistent standards for academic achievement and establishing a school-wide focus on preparing all students for college;
3. Increasing instructional time;
4. Providing daily, small group tutoring to students using highly qualified and well-trained instructors; and
5. Collecting assessment data frequently to monitor each student's academic progress and tailoring instruction to meet the needs of all learners.
We are currently working with public school districts in Denver, Boston and Saint Louis to plan and implement rigorous turnaround initiatives. We work with 62 schools and serve over 11,000 students.