As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
These mission-critical roles serve as the key steward for a rich portfolio of current and prospective philanthropists in support of the American Red Cross. You will be expected to meet annual revenue targets by identifying, engaging, cultivating, and ultimately soliciting major gifts from regional donors, thereby advancing the organizational mission and creating meaningful impact in the lives of both donors and beneficiaries of that mission.
- Identify, educate, cultivate, solicit, and steward donors at the $2,500 level or higher.
- Meet or exceed minimum annual fundraising targets $350,000 (for the current fiscal year) including renewable gifts and new incremental revenue, adjusting as necessary in the event of major domestic disasters.
- The MGO is responsible for the full cultivation cycle and tracking their moves management plan for all of their donors
- MGO will manage a portfolio of approximately 200 donors, the majority in the Tulsa or Oklahoma City area, with some statewide.
- Design and disseminate customized solicitation strategies targeting organizational objectives and donor interests in partnership with cross-departmental teams; maintain up-to-date donor records in region/chapter database following donor contact
- Develop and execute ongoing strategies for qualifying suspects and elevating them to prospect status via small cultivation events, research, and community networking; 30% of the portfolio is expected to have been sourced by the MGO
- Coordinate identification and solicitation of potential planned giving prospects with the Gift Planning Officer
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree highly preferred
- Minimum of two years' major gifts leadership experience with an established track record of proactively growing philanthropic revenue from diverse constituencies; corporate and/or B2B sales leadership experience may substitute for fundraising experience
- Significant expertise with Tulsa and Oklahoma City area funding community highly desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and fundraising database systems (e.g., Raiser's Edge or[[http:Salesforce.com|Salesforce.com]])
- Exemplary commitment to collaborative leadership with heavy focus on customer service and relating well with multiple constituencies
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Search for requisition RC5004.
601 NE 6th Street
Oklahoma City, OK, US 73104
Día de comienzo:31/03/2017
Tipo de trabajo:Full Time
Funciones del puesto: