Pasantía publicado por: Otra Cosa Network
Publicado el: 25/01/2013
Otra Cosa Network is both a UK Registered Charity (No. 1133680) and a registered Peruvian NGO (11126841), whose aim is the provision of volunteers to help community projects improve local people's quality of life. Otra Cosa is based in a beautiful Peruvian coastal town and has been offering affordable and rewarding volunteering and internship experiences to international volunteers since 2004 while providing local network projects with well motivated, carefully selected volunteers and interns.
Otra Cosa Network needs to explore new fundraising opportunities in the UK and in the European Union, building up a varied network of funding support to establish the organisation and ensure long-term commitment to our partner projects. OCN seeks to raise funds from various sources especially those with an interest in Latin America.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a brand new role working for a vibrant new organization in Peru which is instrumental in changing the lives of many disadvantaged people on a daily basis. The successful applicant will be mainly focusing on building successful relationships with supporters, so the ability to network is crucial.
Volunteer Roles/ Working Hours
1. Assisting with development and implementation of direct marketing solicitations and membership mailings
2. Managing online marketing, such as updating Facebook, twitter, press releases, etc
3. Managing offline marketing, such as updating flyers, posters, etc
4. Assisting with production of newsletters and other publications
5. Assisting preparing & implementing any OCN events
6. Working hours can be flexibly arranged
1. Spanish Level to Start Project: No Spanish needed
2. Native (or fully fluent) English speaker
3. Time Commitment: Min 3 months
4. Minimum Age: 21 years
5. Confidence, enthusiasm and commitment to the cause
6. Excellent communication ability – both written and verbal
7. Research skills
8. Knowledge of finance and money management a bonus
9. Creativity and the ability to be proactive are desirable qualities in a volunteer
Please visit our website to apply: http://otracosa.org/apply-now.html
For further information about the program, please visit: http://www.otracosa.org/browseallprojects/item/195-ocn-marketing-coordinator.html