Pasantía publicado por: 10x10: Educate Girls, Change the World
Publicado el: 13/12/2012
The 10x10 Campus Outreach Intern will work closely with the Director of Campus Outreach to identify and help connect with schools around the world that can help further the goals of our global media campaign and distribution of the feature film, Girl Rising. This position offers the opportunity to gain great insight into all aspects of 10x10 and gain experience managing campaign outreach and learning about global grassroots distribution strategies. You will work in a fast pace, positive environment with creative people.
- Identify schools around the world that might be willing to host screenings of Girl Rising.
- Research active students and faculty members on campus that we can reach out to. Gather their contact information.
- Research "bundlers," aka relevant school networks, conferences, etc that we can tap into.
- Help develop student-related social media content.
- Help reach out to schools and manage communications about hosting screenings.
(Candidates do not need to have all of the below characteristics.)
- An interest in girls/women development work, film, social campaigns and/or film distribution.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or database management
- Timeliness and organization
- Detail oriented
- Reliable work ethic
- Positive team player, honest, open, sense of humor
- 3+ days a week
- College credit is available
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Campus Outreach Intern.