Pasantía publicado por: Sociedad Latina, Inc.
Publicado el: 13/12/2012
Position: Evaluation Intern
Reports to: Development and Evaluation Associate
Summary: The Evaluation Intern is a part-time position (up to 20 hrs/wk) with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the management of Sociedad Latina's Efforts to Outcomes database to keep up-to-date participant information while maintaining a strict policy of confidentiality. This includes data entry and data quality checks.
- Assists with basic data analysis, including running and compiling reports.
- Supports staff with implementing and collecting assessments.
- Provides program support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
This is a part-time position (up to 20 hrs/wk)
High School Diploma required.
Sociedad Latina is an Affirmative Action/EOE Employer
How to Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Katie Magyar, Development and Evaluation Associate
1530 Tremont Street
Roxbury MA 02120
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE