Pasantía publicado por: All For One Theater Festival
Publicado el: 21/11/2012
The All For One Theater Festival is looking for a Communications intern to join us in prepping for the APAP Expo in January. The Communications Intern will work closely with AFO's Communications Director to craft AFO's brand and message for the conference.
We are a small organization and as such relish imput from our whole staff. We are very interested in new ideas for expanding our festival and booking services, and we are looking for someone willing to jump in. For information on All For One, visit our website at http://afofest.org
The position would be for approximately 20 hours/wk, with a flexible schedule and will run immediately through January 15, 2013.
Job Duties will include:
- Researching past presenters of AFO shows and contact information
- Research conference attendees and outreach to potential venues
- Writing copy to outreach to presenters about All For One
- Create informational materials for AFO's Showcase performances
- Maintaining and updating AFO's social media presence through Facebook and Twitter
- Updating and editing afofest.org
Compensation: $50/wk plus an unlimited monthly MetroCard for December and January
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please also include availability M-F 10am-6pm.