Pasantía publicado por: Voto Latino
Publicado el: 20/12/2012
Voto Latino is seeking a design Intern that will work directly with the VP of Creative and digital team producing a wide variety of print and web materials including, but not limited to, brochures, signage, websites, apparel. Applicants should demonstrate creativity, versatility, enthusiasm, and a commitment to a career in graphic design. If you're seeking to expand your skill set and build a strong portfolio, serving as a Voto Latino Design Intern is for you. Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required. Portfolio review and interview required.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Be skilled in relevant software Photoshop & Illustrator
• Work closely with our creative team to provide the best graphic solutions.
• Design and implement a broad range of print & web marketing materials.
• A strong sense of design, layout /composition, typography, and color.
• Detail oriented with ability to work on multiple projects at once
• Good with deadlines
Voto Latino non-profit, non-partisan organization founded in 2004 by actress Rosario Dawson and spearheaded by President/ CEO Maria-Teresa Kumar. Voto Latino's vision is to increase American Latino youth civic participation by both increasing voter turnout and political involvement among this group. Voto Latino's work ranges from on the ground voter registration to engaging with youth through pop culture and multimedia awareness campaign.
Serious inquiries only, please. No phone calls.
Submit your resume and pdf samples of your work at firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you directly should your qualifications meet the position's requirements. No phone calls please.