Pasantía publicado por: HealthRIGHT 360, the best of Walden House and Haight Ashbury Free Clinics
Publicado el: 13/02/2013
VOLUNTEER POSITION: Mock Interview Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: HealthRIGHT 360- Walden House Resource Center
COMMITMENT: Fridays from 9:00am to 12:00pm or Thursdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (we are flexible if that does not work for you) for 3 to 4 months.
Make a difference in our clients' lives! You will be doing a number of things within our department, with a focus on conducting mock interviews for our clients who are re-entering the workforce. Many of our clients haven't had an interview in years and the practice and feedback you give them is extremely helpful as they strive to create productive and sustainable lives after treatment. You may also help client's fill out employment applications and give feedback on their resumes and cover letters.
DESIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
Please send a resume and answers to the following questions to Michelle, email@example.com:
1) Are you available to volunteer on Fridays from 9:00am-12:00pm or Thursdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm for 3-4 months?
2) Why are you interested in this position?
3) What are some of the qualities you possess that would help you do this volunteer job?
4) Tell us about any relevant experience you've had such as hiring/management, working with disadvantaged populations, etc…What is your interest in working with our population?
5) What's your phone number and when's the best time to call you!
Thank you very much for your interest in serving our clients!